TRE UK® Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to learn the Total Release Experience®, unique 5-Step Online Learning programme for the release of stress and anxiety. We aim to provide you with the best possible service, we therefore request you please read the following terms and conditions and sign to agree that you have read them. They include
- TRE UK® Price and Payment
- TRE UK® Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Delivery of Service
- How we handle your account content and personal data
- We fully comply to GDPR requirements.
TRE UK® Price and Payment
- The price payable for the services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- Payment for all Courses must be made in advance by credit card or debit card. We accept payment via Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and American Express. We currently also accept payment via bank transfer and PayPal.
- For Organisations, Service Sector and Education the Course Fees will be as set out in the quotation provided by Us to You. If we have not, for any reason, provided you with a quotation or the quotation has expired, the Course Fees will be determined by the price list in force at the time. Prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect any orders that have been confirmed by Us in writing.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the services until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling (£) will be borne by you.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced our services, we will not be liable to supply those services to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch to you.
- If we owe you money (for any reason), we will credit you/provide a refund as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than fourteen (14) days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- Without limiting any other remedies or rights that we may have, if you do not pay us on time:
- we will charge an unpaid instalment fee of £15 for each missed instalment.
- we may cancel the Continuous Payment Authority and require you to pay any outstanding balance in full; or
- terminate this agreement by giving you written notice and requiring you to pay all outstanding amounts owing to us within fourteen (14) days of being notified of such in writing.
- Should you have a payment dispute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly and provide all relevant details relating to your dispute.
- Clause 3 and Clause 11 (including all sub-points) of this paragraph shall not apply for the period of the dispute if you dispute the payment owing in good faith and let us know promptly after receiving an invoice that you dispute it.
- Subject to any exception stated or outlined in these Terms and Conditions or in any service listing, Course Fees cover all Course Materials.
- Upon termination of this agreement for any reason:
- You shall immediately pay us all outstanding invoices and interest. In respect of a service supplied but for which no invoice has been submitted, we shall submit an invoice which shall be payable by you immediately on receipt; and
- You shall return all Course Materials which have not been fully paid for; and
- The accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of the parties as at the expiry or termination shall be unaffected, including the right to claim damages which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry; and
- Clauses that expressly or by implication survive termination shall continue in full force and effect.
TRE UK® Cancellations and Refunds Policy
This cancellation policy applies to our Basic Toolkit for Psoas Release, 1-2-1 Online courses and our Self-Learning Online Courses:
Basic Tool Kit for Psoas Release
This online basic programme is undertaken at your own risk. Choosing this programme gives you fundamental advice and guidance but is not the Total Release Experience® programme that provides full education and support. If choosing to upgrade within 6 weeks of purchase your fee will be deducted from the full programme.
Please note fees are not refundable. All other Terms and Conditions apply.
Online 1-2-1 Courses
This course is booked with a Practitioner and is face-to-face. It is pre-paid. We work to arrange appointments for your convenience. Once registered and paid we expect to be working with you within 2 weeks. If there is any reason to delay your start i.e. medical issues, then we will postpone until you are ready. Please note fees are not refundable.
In very special circumstances, we may consider refund minus administration costs.
Independent Online Course:
The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 give you fourteen calendar days cooling off period from receipt when purchasing goods. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel.
However, this excludes Audio or video recordings or software which has had its seal broken and has been opened, or the same such content in a digital download / electronic form. We will however undertake to offer you a full refund if you notify us within 14 days of your purchase date (not course activation date) on the condition that the course/study package has not been used in any way.
You will be required to make such a request in writing to us at the address on our contact page and send to us via registered mail, and at your cost return any received materials in an unopened and unused condition. The refund will take up to 30 days to process.
- We will not supply digital content, within the 14-day cancellation period, unless you the consumer has given us your express consent to this happening.
- You must also acknowledge that once the download starts you will lose your right to cancel.
- If you do not give your consent, you will have to wait until the cancellation period has ended before you can download the digital content.
- This is to ensure the digital content is what you want before downloading it.
- The products or services have been accessed, and utilised, beyond the login point.
- You cannot cancel any Course provided by TRE UK® once you have logged onto such a Course and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we have no liability to provide you with a refund of the Course Fees paid, in full or in part, if you have logged onto such a Course.
Please sign and date so that you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms.
Delivery of Service
- Products or services are delivered within a maximum of 3-5 days from the day you place an order to purchase the products or services.
- Delivery of login details will be made to the email address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that the email address provided is correct.
- If we are not able to deliver your products or services within 3-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the products or services in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- Products or services are sent at your own risk and we will not be held liable should incorrect delivery details be provided to us.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some products or services are hosted on external sites belonging to the Code Institutes and We cannot be held liable for any delays or issues caused by circumstances out of our direct control.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- We have the right to make any change to the Service which is necessary to comply with any applicable law or which does not materially affect the nature or quality of the Service.
- You are entirely responsible for any costs and expenses related to accessing and/or running the Course Material on any computer system. We strongly recommend that before enrolling on any Course, you confirm the compatibility of your computer system with the published specifications for Course Materials for that Course.
Before Starting the Course
Everything discussed within the confines of the time we work together shall remain confidential and shall not be divulged to any third party by your Total Release Experience® practitioner, their lead supervisor and authorised staff. The information will only be used to provide the best possible service, accounting and statistical research and analysis purposes. Your data will not be used for marketing purposes or passed onto or sold to a third party unless agreed by you. If participating in group work, you will not divulge any identifying material outside of the group.
You undertake this programme of your own accord and accordingly indemnify the Total Release Experience® practitioner /TREUK® from any harm, loss or damages of any nature, whether bodily harm, trauma or any other changes to your person or property resulting from the practice whether directly or indirectly.
You acknowledge and accept that you are learning the Total Release Experience® for your own processing. You will not put others at risk by sharing as you are not qualified to support them in their processing which could lead them to harm.
How we handle your account content and personal data
- You understand that should you provide information or personal data relating to a third party, you are personally responsible for this data. Should this constitute any form of breach of the third party’s rights or of any laws, you will be liable for any legal recourse, relating to any law, which may arise from this breach. We cannot take responsibility for the accuracy or legitimacy of any information provided to us by any user of this site.
- Please notify us of any security breach, unauthorised use of your account or unauthorised provision of personal data. To report a breach of any kind, please contact us on email@example.com.